Okay, this greatly GREATLY troubled me, Pastor David, and to LLM, i need your help in finding out about my(and everyone else as well) sincerity towards Jesus. This greatly troubled me because it is not ONLY deception, sin, and disbelief in Jesus, that will not only put you to hell,
but also obfuscation and MISUNDERSTANDING (WITH A CAPITAL M) of Gods commandments that will really put you in jeopardy...
As i realize this, its not just 100% attenion going for God in the bible, but 110% by knowing what Jesus is actually telling us, and who really is He in our lives. Guys, this is just from my own mouth though, dont be a respecter of persons :)
Otherwise, i sincerely ,and now truly and FEARFULLY, want to obay the Lord and all his commands....
For i believe any clout of sin, no matter how small, unbeknownst to ourselves that we have done it, could perish from it. I know Gods words are absolute, and i need more understaning of what repentance in my life is... and HOW DO I ACCURATELY (with a capital A) FOLLOW GOD that i may not grieve Him!
Pastor kim is having a church revival and Jesus spoke to him, he has already 4 books, going for the 5th, I do not know how you guys will approve of the website, dont be a respecter of persons :)
Pastork Kim asked Jesus about Sundays...Ahem... Here we go!Http://spiritlessons.com
From http://spiritlessons.com/Documents/Babt ... /index.htm
Pastor Kim Yong Doo: *Keeping Sunday Holy, do not spend money on Sundays
I decided to ask the Lord about Sundays, the Sabbath day. How we should keep it Holy and if we are to spend any money on Sundays. I wondered how He thought about it. “Lord! Currently, I see many churches and saints not keeping Sundays holy. Sundays are utilized by families to eat out, a day for recreation, and to spend time on their hobbies. They say that if those things are done for the sake of the gospel, it is justified. Their conviction of keeping Sundays holy is lackadaisical at best. Moreover, their faith has no convictions to God‘s Word. The servants of God are not emphasizing the importance of this subject in their sermons. Furthermore, Sunday evening services are gradually decreasing and being eliminated. Most only have day service. Please give me your thoughts on this subject.”
As soon as I asked, the Lord became quickly angry. His expression changed and His anger showed on His face. The Lord wanted me to reference and document scripture. Scripture that described kindling a fire to those who do not keep Sunday holy.“But if ye will not hearken unto me to hallow the Sabbath day, and not to bear a burden, even entering in at the gates of Jerusalem on the Sabbath day; then will I kindle a fire in the gates of thereof, and it shall devour the palaces of Jerusalem and it shall not be quenched.”
(Jeremiah 17:27)“If thou turn away thy foot from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my holy day; and call a Sabbath a delight, the Holy of the Lord, honorable and shall honour Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words. Then shall thou delight thyself in the Lord, and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it”
(Isaiah 58:13-14) “For the Son of man is Lord even of the Sabbath day”
(Matthew 12:8) “Wherefore it is lawful to do well on the Sabbath days.”
The Lord had commanded us to keep Sundays Holy in every way. He rebuked watching television, dining out with family, and other secular activities. Furthermore, the Lord did not permit Christians to run any business of any kind for profit on Sundays. He also did not approve Saints to do any shopping on Sundays.
As a matter of fact, only a few saints barely made it to heaven that did not keep Sundays properly. And on the contrary, there were an over flowing number of saints that were in hell for not keeping Sunday holy. The saints in hell were shouting in anguish. They were experiencing countless degrees of torment.
The Lord commanded. “Look at those souls! Those souls did not consider my day with much relevance. They had made my day unclean. Look very closely.”
The church congregation and I had witnessed a shocking scene. We were in total shock. After witnessing the scene, I concentrated on repenting with not keeping Sundays Holy in every way.
We need to adjust our concept of Sundays. There are numerous saints who think that spending money on Sundays is justified if it is for the sake of the gospel. With that thought, they spend money on Sundays.“And he said unto them, the Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath: Therefore the Son of Man is Lord also of the Sabbath.”
If we simply justify spending money for the sake of the gospel and for the sake of people, then everybody will validate with their own reasoning to spend money on Sundays. Eventually, they will continuously create more special cases or reasons to spend money. Within time, people will create their own excuses to spend money on Sundays.
The Lord had clearly clarified the reality of the church’s deception
The Lord stated. "People obfuscate, misuse, and abuse the commandment of Sunday for the sake of the gospel. They do it consistently. Do not spend money on Sundays! Once men have decided to do what is in their hearts, they present their reasons or justifications to break the commandment at any cost.”
The Lord looked very serious. His majesty overflowed. His seriousness and majesty vividly touched me.
Moreover, on Sundays, Jesus did not want us to spend any money on the coffee machine before or after a meal in church. The Lord desired us to raise money for missions and missionaries on weekdays and not on Sundays. The Lord told me to document this problem. Currently, the people throughout the churches cry out for revival and reformation but the ministers and church congregations must first be changed. They must fearfully repent. They do not properly teach or proclaim on keeping Sunday Holy. In fact, they treat this matter with negligence. The Lord had given a stern warning.
Any kind of events held in the house of God must be free of charge. Many churches today sell meal tickets since they have numerous attendants. Purchasing meal tickets is not keeping Sundays Holy. The Lord meticulously showed me how Korean churches and the saints therein are not approved by our Holy God just by not keeping Sunday Holy.
The Lord also wanted the church to feed any guest speakers at either the Pastor’s house or a saint’s house if the special event is held on Sundays. The Lord did not want the church to take the guest speaker out to a restaurant on Sundays. If the church had a kitchen, the guests could be feed there. The Lord ended His admonition by stating that He forbade us to spend money on Sundays.
I would like to disclose an event in which a church member experienced in church. My son, Joseph, evangelized to his friend, Oh, Seung Young. He had invited him to our church. While we laid our hands on him and prayed, his spiritual eyes opened. He was not aware or ignorant about keeping Sundays holy. Out of habit, he continued to casually buy bubble gum on Sundays. Then one evening on Sunday during church service, he was brought before the throne of God.
God immediately said, “Seung Young! Why have you made my day unclean? Why have you not kept Sunday holy? My heart is woeful and breaks.”
God then laid him on his stomach and spanked him six times. Seung Young felt the tingles on his butt as he laid on his stomach. Then God ordered him to do push ups.
While Seung Young was being punished, the other church saints were praying. Seung Young was also praying in his physical state. While we all prayed, Seung Young, out of the blue, gasped. I asked, “what are you doing? Shouldn’t you be praying?”
Seung Young shouted, “Pastor! I bought a bubble gum this afternoon and now God is punishing me for breaking His commandment of keeping Sunday holy. I am being punished right now.”
After being disciplined, Father God said, “Seung Young! Since my heart is woeful, cheer me up now. Appease and gratify Me!”
Seung Young stopped his push ups and began dancing in a humorous way before the Lord. God became very delightful.
God commanded Seung Young never to purchase any gum or snacks on Sunday. God proclaimed that Sundays are Holy and must be kept wholly. Seung Young continuously said, “Amen!” He obeyed God.
As a Pastor, I had never properly taught to my congregation about keeping Sundays Holy. I, myself, have not kept Sundays Holy as well. Therefore, I repented. Now with a fearful and trembling heart, I wholly keep Sundays Holy. My family and I, including the church congregation, avoid going out for personal pleasures of any kind. Now on Sundays, we gather together in church to have service and evangelize. We gain rest from it.
Ok basically, heres what He said to pastor Kim
- He rebuked watching television on Sundays
- Buying bubble gum/ANY SNACKS on Sundays
- Dining out with family on Sundays
- Secular activities on Sundays
- any business of any kind for profit on Sundays
- Also Jesus did not approve Saints to do any shopping on Sundays
- No spending of money on the coffee machine before or after a meal in church
- No SPENDING OF MONEY ON SUNDAYS!
As Jesus's Words are Absolute, and i sincerely and fearfully would want to know about his Commandments, and be obedient, im still a babe at this moment, and so now my questions are?
- Can i tithe on Sundays?
- Can i still pay transpo to go places on Sundays?
And as far as the battle goes, now i feel the need to hate sin as Much as possible as His Blood is not lisence to sin, be 110% Accurate in in Obedience to his commandment and His Word, the Bible, avoid deception and Misunderstanding of his Commandments to avoid sinning, and of course be a Believer!
EDIT: I found this critical question areahttp://spiritlessons.com/Documents/misc ... /index.htm
Is this a NEW teaching, adding to God's Word, with a bunch of new man made rules?
- NO, this is consistent with the actual text of the 4th Commandment, 'Don't do your business on the Lord's Day & don't have other's do their business for you.'
But, is a severe warning like this really consistent with scripture?
- This warning is almost exactly the same as the warning in Jeremiah 17:27
Maybe Pastor Kim is a false prophet?
- Biblically, false prophets were not the ones trying to get God's people to obey His commandments, false prophets tried to get God's people to ignore God's commandments.
But this message is trying to get Christian's back under the Law.
- The Levitical Law. NO. The 10 commandments, YES. If a message was trying to get us to stop stealing, we would never say it's trying to get us back under the Law.
What if someone disagrees with this?
- The proper response is to get on your knees, and ask God if this is true. Don't just assume we know everything, but be ready to repent. Remembering that most warnings that God sent His people in the Bible, were ignored.
So if my car runs out of gas on Sunday, and I buy Gas, now I'm going to hell. This is so ridiculous.
- This is NOT what this revelation said! In this revelation, the people who were in hell were those who 'did not consider My Day with much relevance' or 'ran businesses on Sunday.' So if you don't take His Day with much relevance, then yes, you are in danger.
But Jesus said it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.
- This is true, and important to do good on the Lord's day. And as you're doing good, keep the Lord's Day Holy. Jesus and His disciples kept the Lord's Day Holy, they weren't conducting their personal business or soliciting others, why shouldn't we follow their example.
The 4th Commandment was NOT an important issue that was stressed in the New Testament, so why is God trying to stress it now?
- That's because the people of the early Church already did take the Lord's Day serious, no where did they say that they abolished it. It is now that we are neglecting it.
- We know how furious Jesus was against those who were doing their business in the Temple area, let's not do anything that even comes close to that.
But the Bible says that we should honor God all days, not just the Sabbath/Sunday.
- That's good advice, we should do this. Honor God on all days, but also obey the 4th Commandment.
Are there any exceptions?
- There may be, but remember what Jesus warned about, 'presenting reasons or justifications to break the commandment at any cost.'
If this is so important, then why is Pastor Kim the only one talking about this?
-He's not, It was also shown to Choo Thomas. She was shown that those who break this commandment, will not be ready for the Lord's return.
Salvation is NOT based on what YOU DO, it is ONLY dependant on the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross.
- There is truth in this, but it can be grossly misapplied. The first word of the Gospel message is 'Repent' which is a verb, something WE must do.
Here are other biblical examples...
- The 5 foolish virgins were shut out of the banquet, because of what THEY did.
- The unmerciful servant was not shown mercy, because of what HE did.
- The goats on the Lord's left were cast into hell, because of what THEY did.
- The fruitless branch was cut off, because of what IT did.
- The one who perseveres to the end, is saved, because HE did not give up on Jesus.
- The foolish servant with 1 talent, was cast out, because of what HE did.
- The unprepared servant who was getting drunk, was thrown out, because of what HE did.
The correct application of this truth is this, 'those who wisely did pass all these tests, did NOT earn their salvation, it was still given by Grace.' thank God! :) But if you fail these tests, as the parables show, there are harsh consequences.